Download application form: Application Form
- The age of participants is determined on November 27, 2017.
- The participant is given time for performances STRICTLY in accordance with the timing,Specified in his application.
- 50% of the participants of the competition pass in the second round.
- In nominations Nos. 8, 9, 10 professional and non-professional collectives are evaluated separately. To professional collectives belong collectives from profile and higher educational institutions
- For the laureates of the competition, participation in concerts organized by the Organizing Committee is mandatory!
- The Organizing Committee is the exclusive bearer of the right of ownership to broadcast concerts and competitive auditions on radio and television, as well as ownership of the distribution of printed competitive products, audio and video recordings of participants, lectures, seminars and master classes. Audio and video recording at the Competition, as well as distribution and realization of advertising, printed and other products is carried out only with the written permission of the Competition Directorate.
- All disputable issues are submitted for consideration by the Jury and the Organizing Committee, their decisions are final and not subject to revision.
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right to amend the Regulations on the competition, if circumstances so require, but no later than 10 days before the start of the competition. Notices on the fact of making changes are published on the official Internet resources of the competition.
- In case of disagreement in the interpretation of this provision and its translation into other languages, the only correct one is considered to be the TEXT in Russian.
- On the preliminary application the Organizing Committee places participants and guests in hotels and hostels of the city.
- Under the preliminary application the Organizing Committee of the competition can help the contestants in search of an accompanist (at the expense of the contestant).
- Under the preliminary application, the Organizing Committee of the competition can provide the contestants with the necessary tools for participation in the competition, the list of tools is discussed with the Organizing Committee.
- The Organizing Committee may refuse to execute the rider and provide some of the instruments.
- The Organizing Committee is not responsible for the safety of musical instruments, property and inventory of contestants.
- Changes in the program declared by the contestant are allowed, but not later than 10 days before the start of the competition;
- The order of performance of works is established by the participants and is indicated in the same sequence in the Application Form.
- Transportation costs, meals, hotel accommodation and other expenses are paid by participants independently.